The holidays are officially here and everyone is running around gathering gifts for friends & family. This gift guide represents "The Beauty Lover" - Perfect for anyone who is beauty obsessed. From sultry eye shadow shades to gorgeous glossy lips, these picks are sure to wow any beauty lover.
1. Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick ($30) - I'm literally obsessed with these lipsticks right now. They have a beautiful texture that is smooth and creamy. Each shade delivers gorgeous pigment and the brand just recently launched four new shades - Fawn, Peace, Mural, and Vintage. The best part about them? They're refillable!
2. Anastasia Want You To Want Me Eye Shadow Palette ($34) - This deluxe eye shadow palette features and array of nude and plum shades. It also includes liquid eye liner and a mini brow gel. You can easily toss in your bag for touch-ups or take with you on a weekend trip. Did I also mention how stunning the packaging is? The rose gold logo is perfection.
3. LORAC Eye Candy Full Face Collection ($59) - You guys already know I feel about LORAC cosmetics. It will and forever be one of my favorite makeup brands. They never disappoint on new collections. This holiday they got even sweeter with a box of chocolates that offers tempting makeup treats. Encased in a lavish gold box are six faux "chocolate bar" palettes to help you create the perfect face.
4. Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes ($48) - A palette of a dozen eye shadow colors in shimmer and matte finishes. I love this gift choice, because it offers an array of color combos to create an eye catching look.
5. Bite Beauty Bite Size Discovery Set ($25) - There is nothing more adorable than mini lipsticks and this set comes with 5 (gimme gimme gimme). This chic compact contains 5 bite-sized lipsticks that deliver super nourishing antioxidants and look really good on too.
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER All Eyes On You Set ($59) - I've been waiting for MUFE to come out with a set with multiple products and VIOLA - my prays have been answered. This kit comes with their top selling products including my favorite smokey lash mascara. Hello lashes!
7. LORAC Sweet Temptations Lip Gloss Collection ($25) - What's the holidays without luscious, glossy lips? This sweet limited-edition set from LORAC is just what you need to keep lips kiss worthy and protected too!
8. Hourglass Best Of Hourglass Set ($59) - I want to get this gift for MYSELF because it's that good. This Hourglass value kit include their top sellers: full-size Film Noir Mascara; full-size Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss in Ignite; travel-size Veil Mineral Primer; and deluxe sample size No.28 primer Serum. Priced at $59, it's a definite steal. Buy one for you and for a friend.
9. Tom Ford Lipstick ($48) - I know what you're thinking - $48?! For a lipstick?! They must be crazy. STOP. It's Tom Ford and it's gorgeous. I, too, was like you, but this Christmas I am caving and will be purchasing one of these bad boys (maybe two..) Imagine whipping this sexy lippy out of your purse? Oh, yes. It's that good.
10. Stila All Is Bright Lip Gloss Set ($25) - This limited edition holiday lip gloss set is a steal at $25! Included are 8 full-size lip glazes that smell delicious and dazzle on lips. I recommend picking this up and using as stocking stuffers!
*Bonus: GLOSSYBOX Subscription ($21) - For only $21 a month you can have global luxury beauty items delivered right to your door. You'll have a chance to experience new products you may have never heard of and every box is a surprise. It's like Christmas every month. Treat yo self ladies!
This post contains a sample product sent for consideration. For more information, please read my Disclosure.