Gifts for the holidays can be tough, but skincare always makes a great gift. No matter what age you are, it's important to keep skin treated and hydrated. See below my skincare picks for the best holiday gifts.
1. Artistry Intensive Skincare 14-Night Restore Program ($265) - During a visit to the Artistry lounge during New York Fashion Week, I discovered the powerful benefits of Artistry skincare products. From gentle toners to rich face creams, the brand offers some of the best skincare on the market. This 14-night restore program is one of the best skin rejuvenation treatments I've ever tried. My skin is visibly smoother, brighter, and younger-looking. I'm always very skeptical about trying products like these, and I was pleasantly surprised to see such a big difference. Although the price is a bit steep, it's worth every penny. It would make a great gift for your mother, mother-in-law or any women in your life who enjoys a luxury skincare product.
2. Freeze 24/7 Eyecing Fatigue Fighting Eye Cream ($115) - This is my lifesaver eye cream - I'll tell you a secret... I have terrible puffy, dark circles. I wake up in the morning and my eyes are a mess! This eye cream keeps my eyes hydrated and helps to brighten and smooth fine lines. Added bonus: It glides on with a cooling sensation.
3. Russell Organics Argan Oil ($28) - This product is like 'liquid gold.' I love that contains no fillers, fragrance or toxins since it's 100% pure Argan Oil. You can use on your face or body. I like adding to my hair after towel drying for some added luster.
4. Melvita Rose Floral Water ($22) - I am so happy that I was introduced to Melvita skincare. I'm obsessed with this rose water from their line. It's has a light, refreshing fragrance and also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Win-Win.
5. Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peel ($75) - This advanced microdermabrasion peel resurfaces the skin texture and tone. It's an acid duo and fruit enzyme complex that works deep to dissolve skin-dulling cells and reveal smoother skin.
6. Korres The Best Of Korres Collection ($28) - This is the perfect gift to get introduced to Korres. This kit includes their bestselling products: Quercetin and Oak Anti-ageing Face Primer, Quercetin and Oak Anti-ageing and Antiwrinkle Eye Cream, Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream, and Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser.
7. L'Occitane Ultimate Gift Of Youth ($170) - L'Occitane's Immortelle skincare line is my new fav! A must-have is the brightening cleansing foam. This kit makes a great gift because it includes all the star products from the line. The interesting thing about Immortelle is all the products are formulated with properties of the Immortelle flower, which never wilts or withers.
8. AmorePacific Time Response Flawless Skin Set ($450) - AmorePacific transforms skin and restores smoothness, radiance, tone and clarity. This set is the ultimate dream gift. It includes their bestselling time response skin renewal creme and time response skin renewal face power. The creme works to restore skin and the powder works to leave complexion matte and flawless. Perfect skin 24/7.
9. AmorePacific Future Response Essentials Restorative Age Defense Regimen Set ($195) - Restore radiance with this kit from AmorePacific (can you tell yet they're one of my favorites?) Set contains: Future Response Age Defense Creme, Treatment Cleansing Oil,Treatment Toner, Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex,and Moisture Bound Vitalizing Masque.
10. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skincare Plump Perfect Ultra Lift Firming Moisturizer ($80) - Infused with cellular plumping technology, this Elizabeth Arden set helps smooth and relax the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin is left more radiant and firm. FYI: My mother and grandmother love this too!
*Bonus: Boscia One Step Wonders ($54) - Boscia products always make me smile and this set for only $54 is a definite steal. It includes their cult-favorite B.B.Cream, their bestselling MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil and Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm.
Are you coveting any new skincare items?
This post contains a sample product sent for consideration. For more information, please read my Disclosure.