Nail It! this holiday season with gifts for all the nail lovers on your list. From sequin nails to glitter overload, the holidays are looking mighty festive this year. These 10 picks are sure to excite any nail polish lover. Keep reading after the jump!
- Ciate Sequined Manicure Kit ($19) - Ciate is quickly becoming one of my favorite nail polish brands. Their innovative kits include everything you need to achieve beautiful nails. This particular kit leaves nails dazzling with sequins - Perfect for any holiday event!
- Nail Rock Frou Frou 3D Nail Apps ($10.55) - Nail Rock Frou Frou 3D kits are super easy to apply and contain little designs to give nails that 3D effect. I love these special packs! Try these ASAP - you wont regret it.
- Nail Rock Beauty Gift Set Books ($17.59) - These sets make the perfect gifts. Each kit comes with winged eyeliner transfers, temporary face tattoos for eye area, nail wraps and step-by-step instructions.
- Nail Rock 3D ($15) - These 3D nail wraps look amazing on nails. I love that they still appear 3D even though they are simply nail stickers. Great stocking stuffer!
- Butter London Holiday Collection ($14 Per Color/5 In Total) - Butter London's Holiday Collection is all about glitter. Yes, glitter! Shades like Fiddlesticks, Scuppered, Jack the Lad, Fairy Cake, and Scallywag make nails easily catch anyone's eye.
- SENSATIONAIL Gel Polish Starter Kit ($34.99) - Sensationail's Gel Polish Starter Kit is a great gift for the holiday season. It includes gel cleanser, gel primer, color gel polish, gel base & top coat, lint-free wipes, double sided nail buffer, manicure stick, instruction booklet and LED lamp. It's perfect for anyone who enjoys gel manicures, but rather do them in the comfort of their home. Nails remain chip free for 2 weeks and color is shiny and crisp.
- Zoya Ornate Holiday Winter Nail Polish Collection ($8 Per Color/6 In Total) - Zoya helps you transform your nails into jewels this holiday season. The collection includes a combination of six liquid metals (foil finish), one silver holographic/bar glitter and three holographic crystal beauties.
- Nails Inc. Bling It On Rocks Kit ($25) - My top nail gift this holiday season is this kit from Nails Inc. When I spotted it at Sephora, I knew it had to be mine. Bling it on rocks is easy to apply and includes two looks - silver bling or black bling. Each last 5 days.
- Ciate 'Caviar Manicure - Head Turner' Set ($25) - You already know how much I love Ciate's Caviar Manicure as stated in my original review here. The kit is the same, but with different colors. The nail polish is golden bronze and the beads are teal and gold. I recommend picking these up ASAP. They're my favorite of all the kits - easy to use and although they only last 48 hours, they look gorg on.
- Julep 2012 Nail Color Jewelry Box ($168) - The last pick on my list is Julep's 2012 Nail Color Jewelry Box. This limited-edition white lacquer jewelry box includes twelve polishes hand-picked by Oprah herself. *FYI: Use promo code: OPRAH at checkout to apply 50% discount.
Are you purchasing any nail gifts for the holidays?
This post contains a sample product sent for consideration. For more information, please read my Disclosure.