Here are the bronzers I picked up this past month:
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Bronzed: I'm crazy about this bronzer. It gives the perfect glow and has a youthful synergy complex (brown algae) that is proven to smooth, firm, hydrate, and revitalize the appearance of skin. It also helps to minimize the appearance of pores and wrinkles. It's formultated without parabens, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan. It's extremely long wearing and as great color.
Retail: $29 at www.sephora.com
2. NYX Cosmetics Bronzer Powder: When I saw this bronzer, I knew I had to have it. The packaging alone sold me. I love the blend of color that it offers and the fact that it has shimmer is perfect. You can use it on face and body (as with almost all bronzers) and is the perfect summer accessory. I mean, who wouldn't want this in their purse? It’s available in 3 shades (light, medium, and dark). The one below is the medium one. This is definitely a must have for summer.
Retail: $15 at www.nyxcosmetics.com
3. Sephora Collection Sun Disk: I purchased this bronzer on sale. An affordable $10 (whoop whoop) and I was super excited. I’m loving the large disk bronzers that are coming out. This one is the perfect soft shade of tan. You can apply just a little for a soft glow or a lot for a darker look. It is described as a, “peach copper glow.”
Retail: $10 at www.sephora.com
4. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder #2: Guerlain is known for their AMAZING bronzers and this definitely lives up to the name. This bronzer creates a natural looking tan no matter what your complexion is. There are no lines or marks left behind and I love the texture. This bronzer also has moisturizing ingredients, so your skin doesn't dry out.
Retail: $49 at www.sephora.com
5. MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Lush-Light Bronzed: I didn't think I'd love this bronzer as much as I do. The texture is really smooth and I love the soft glow it gives my face. The makeup artist who sold it to me even told me how much she adores this product. She already knows me since I come in there all the time and always shows me what is actually really great of their new product launches. I like the matte finish as well. Definitely a great product for summer.
Retail: $28 at www.maccosmetics.com
Thanks for reading :*