1. Jergen's Soft Shimmer: I purchased this from a discount store in the city and I love it. It gives you that perfect soft glow all over your body that you desire in the summer and it's really hydrating. WIN.
Retail: $12 at www.amazon.com (I found it for $2 at lot less!!)
2. Too Faced Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage Foundation: I'm kind of OBSESSED with this foundation. I'm extremely picky with foundations as my skin is very sensitive. I love the coverage I get from and how my skin looks wearing it. My skin almost appears airbrushed. Flawless actually. The foundation is not heavy and reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines. It also contain bio transformed botanicals that proven to help soften lines and wrinkles. DOUBLE WIN.
I'm the perfect nude shade.
Retail: $36 at www.sephora.com
3. NYX Cosmetics Bronzer Powder: When I saw this bronzer, I knew I had to have it. The packaging alone sold me. I love the blend of color that it offers and the fact that it has shimmer is perfect. You can use it on face and body (as with almost all bronzers) and is the perfect summer accessory. I mean, who wouldn't want this in their purse? It’s available in 3 shades (light, medium, and dark). The one below is the medium one. This is definitely a must have for summer.
Retail: $15 at www.nyxcosmetics.com
4. Nars Yachiyo Brush: A sweetheart makeup artist gave this to me when he saw me eyeing the brush from a mile away. I approached him and said, "O.M.G., what is that brush your using?" He explained that it was this amazing brush from Nars that I had to own. I was sold. This brush is the BEST brush I've ever used for blush, bronzer, and powder. I'M IN LOVE literally. It has a multi-functional design that is perfect for defining cheek bones, highlighting complexion, and blending color around the eyes. The handle is hand-spun with black wisteria. (HOT!) What I love most about this brush is how light in feels in your hands. Often times when applying makeup, the brush can feel heavy, but not this one. It's perfect.
Retail: $50 at www.narscosmetics.com
5. MAC Playing Koi Satin Lipstick: Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with anything nude or pink especially lipsticks! I spotted this when the Too Cute Collection from MAC launched. It's described as a "creamy white peach pink" and it's in the satin family. LOVE.
Retail: $14.50 at www.maccosmetics.com
6. Victoria Secret Radiant Face Trio in White Hot: I've had this highlighter since February when it launched for Valentine's Day. It is definitely one of the best makeup products I own. I love the perfect highlight and radiance it gives my skin. The packaging on top of that is gorgeous. I would compare it to The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer (except not as heavy) which I also love.
Note: I've used this as an eye shadow as well.
Retail: $16 at www.victoriassecret.com
7. Ultraflesh Panthera Mascara: This mascara is a definite must have in your collection. I'm pretty blessed with long lashes and this mascara takes them to another level. It's jet black and helps increase volume and definition. It's long wearing and doesn't flake. It's also formulated with a blend of natural waxes. PLUS, the packaging is super sexy too.
Retail: $26 at www.sephora.com
8. Nars Multiple in Orgasm: I love Nars multiples in the summer, because they give you that perfect, dewy glow. It's easy to apply and you can use on your face, lips, and eyes.
Note: You need a primer when using this on your eyes. If you don't use one, it WILL crease.
Retail: $39 at www.sephora.com
9. Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder: I love this as my setting powder. It's super smooth and colorless. It helps to mattify the skin, minimize the appearance of pores, and is infused with Amazonian clay that is proven to help reduce the appearance of pores by 20% after 4 weeks. I am loving Tarte's new line featuring Amazonian clay. I have one of the blushes as well and it works wonders.
Retail: $28 at www.sephora.com
What were some of your favorites for May?
Thanks for reading :*