Image Via Pinterest
Happy Monday, Everyone! Just like that we bid adieu to the weekend and return to our Monday woes. Luckily, today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Happy Birthday, MLK!) and some of us get to enjoy a long weekend. For those that have to head to the office or work from home, here are 5 beauty products to make this Monday just a little more lovelier.
1. LORAC Lip Luxe 8 Hour Lip Color: You can never go wrong starting your Monday with a strong lip and these new Spring beauties from LORAC are just what the doctor ordered. Pucker Up!
2. NARSissist Cheek Palette: I'm such a sucker for beautiful packaging and NARS palettes always get me. I probably own at least twenty orgasm blushers, but one more
can't won't hurt. That peachy pink shimmer paired with Laguna bronzer is the ultimate cheek. NARSissist, you know you need this. Hurry, these palettes sell out super fast and it's only a matter of time before this beauty is gone for good...
3. butter LONDON Boho Rock Collection: Unleash your Bohemian spirit with these stunning new butter LONDON shades. From rosy shimmer to peach crème, you kill time just staring at your pretty new manicure.
4. Guerlain Météorites Pearls: Guerlain just revamped their Météorites Pearls to make for easier application and more visible effects with every brushstroke. I love dusting on these pearls in the morning for a quick, instant glow that makes me feel like a million bucks. You'll feel just as good.
5. Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation: There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and soaking your feet. My new favorite gadget is the Clarisonic Pedi. It's a device that instantly smooths rough, dry heels for soft feet in no time. Using twice a week can renew feet to it's baby days. Best way to end a long Monday.
Any fun plans for the week ahead? Xo