1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Sci Fi Lullabie Lip Tar in Pris ($18): Pris is described as a "palest champagne metallic." Part of the sci-fi inspired collection, this lip tar is sure to impress as all lip tars do. I'm curious to try the metallic versions to see what kind of finish they give.
2. Ciate Chalkboard Manicure ($25): I've had my eye on this for some time. Something about the kit makes me want to bite the bullet and order one. I love the idea of releasing your inner child and doodling on your nails. The kit features black matte polish and chalk pens that can be used to draw on top.
3. Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronzer in Ritual ($36): I'm obsessed with bronzer and I love that this product is a blush and a bronzer. Five complementary shades work together to create a perfect, natural color for cheeks and face. I can't wait to get my hands on this.
4. Guerlain 'Terra Ora' Powder Compact ($72): Guerlain summer bronzers are always gorgeous and so pretty that swatching them seems like a crime. I have yet to take the dive into a limited edition one (the price is a bit too steep for me) but this beauty may change my mind.
5. NARS ♥ New York Set ($75): The title of this palette drew me in (of course) and the shades are great for everyday. Laguna is one of my favorite bronzers and I can easily see myself using this palette over and over again.
6. ALTERNA Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction ($25): The idea of a CC cream for hair is most intriguing and being that Alterna is one of my favorite hair brands, I know eventually I will have to try it. It's described as a miracle cream that perfects hair in 10 different and unbelievable ways. It provides moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength (woo). Gimme Gimme.
Any of these on your wish list?