1. Bare Minerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil: ($22): I'm curious how this product will work on my skin. I used bare minerals on my face for years and then grew tired of it. I've read some good reviews on their new pressed products. (eye-shadows, powders etc.)
2. Smashbox Be Discovered Eyeshadow Palette ($44): This palette reminds me of a Disney princess. I love how soft the colors look and how girly the packaging is.
3. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 ($39): The end of 2011 bought about the popularity of BB creams. Immensely popular in Japan, the cream has now become a go to item for many. When the creams first launched, they only came in one universal shade for light to deeper mediums. Now brands have gotten smarter and are launching different shades. I like that this Smashbox one has different shades and a fairly high SPF.
4. Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow ($15): These new eye-shadows from Sephora remind so much of the texture of Laura Mercier's best selling rose illuminater. I've seen them in person and they're gorgeous. The pigments are great and shadows can be used wet or dry. I haven't decided what colors I wanna pick up just yet.
5. Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette ($45): I've become a huge fan of Tarina Tarantino's line this past year. All her products are insanely pigmented and the packaging is always sturdy and fun. I've become drawn to blush lately and these shades are perfection. I like the idea of a cheek palette from a well-known brand. I already own a cheek palette from Crown Brush, but this is calling my name.
6. Chanel Nail Colors from Spring 2012 Collection ($25 Each): I own tons of cosmetics, but Chanel is one that isn't really seen all that much in my collection. I find their prices to be very high and mostly cause of their name. I've stood away for a while but this new collection has me intrigued. I'm loving these nail colors (especially June, which is the orange-apricot color). I'm on the prowl for the perfect orange and I think I found it.
7. Too Faced Natural At Night Collection ($36): I'm always a fan of new launches from Too Faced. I especially like their palettes for the small size. I like the color range in the palette since it's not just boring browns, which I have a ton of.
8. Laura Mercier Radiance Primer ($30): Laura Mercier is a brand I keep coming back to for complexion products. I recently tried their hydrating primer for winter and quickly became obsessed. I like the idea of a radiance primer for the summer when I want more glow.
What have you got your eye on?