1. Nars Danmari All About Cheeks Palette ($65): I've been on the hunt for an awesome cheek palette, but it was either make my own or find a brand that has one that's worth my while. This palette from Nars looks AMAZING and comes with six shades: Hungry Heart, Super Orgasm, Desire, Casino, Orgasm & Sin. $65 also seems like a good deal considering their blushes/bronzers can run up to $27 to $33.
2. Tarte The Starlet Limited Edition Makeup Vanity ($52): I'm such a sucker for gorgeous packaging and this one definitely delivers. It's set up in a fancy mirror vanity box that contains 24 eye-shadows, 2 new amazonian clay blushes, bronzer, and shimmer powder. Hmph. I definitely see this in my future.
3. LORAC Bejeweled Day & Night Jewelry Box ($56): Lorac is one of my favorite brands, so it's easy for me to fall victim to any of their launches. All of their products are so easy to use and awesomely pigmented. Another victim of tempting packaging, this kit comes in a gorgeous dazzle box. It includes eye-shadows, blushes, a giant bronzer, glosses and eyeliners.
4. CK One Shock ($40-$50): I've never been a fan of the classic CK One even though it's the best selling unisex fragrance of all time. I'm into extremely sweet scents (EX: Flowerbomb, Hanae Mori etc.) but when I smelled CK One Shock the other day, I fell head over heels! It's note includes: Passion Flower, Pink Peony, Jeweled Poppy Flower, Liquid Chocolate Accord, Blackberry, Narcissi, Hypnotic Jasmine, Magnetic Ambers, Vanilla (yum!), Patchouli, & Second Skin Musk. The best part about CK One? It's one of the most affordable fragrances out there!
5. Tom Ford Beauty - Lip Color in Blush Nude ($48): The buzz of Tom Ford's new beauty line has got me wanting to spend some money! I've been eyeing the original lipsticks for months, but just can't seem to bring myself to drop almost $50 on a lipstick. I think I shall be caving shortly. This blush nude is calling my name. Have you seen the rest of the launches yet?!
6. Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous Face Illuminator ($42): I just love the look of this product. The 3D feel of it. I wonder how long the effect lasts. The shimmer looks gorgeous as well.
What have you got your eyes on lately?