Nanette Lepore's Spring/Summer 2015 collection channeled California and the south of France in the 1960's. Julie Kandalec for essie created gradient nails using two shades - a mint green & a sheer white. We can't wait to try this look come spring!
- Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails
- Next, apply two coats of mint candy apple
- Once dry, dip a makeup sponge in blanc and blot polish over the tip of the nail
- Then, take the makeup sponge and gently press halfway up the nail creating an opaque gradient away from the tip; less blanc pigment should be applied the further up on the nail you go
- Follow with good to go top coat