How do you maintain beautiful confidence during the summer months? Most women stress right before the warm weather hits - bikini season is coming after all and your body will be exposed more and more as the weather heats up. I consider myself a confident person, but I will admit that my biggest problem has always been my stomach. My baby fat never left (true story) and I strive for a flat, toned stomach.
So do I maintain beautiful confidence? Here's how:
1. Workout: It's sounds so simple, right? It is. A workout routine that fits your needs will help boost your confidence any day. You know that great feeling right after you finished working out. You're more energized, awake and feel good. To help my stomach battle the flab I use Bliss FatGirlSixPack. This tummy-toning gel contains six active ingredients and an ab-activating applicator. I add this to my stomach before working out and can feel (and see!) the difference after using. It creates a more toned, firmer look. The applicator is designed to massage the formula into skin, and work with your body as it tones. My dream stomach may soon in my near future.
2. Eat Cleaner: It's no secret that I
3. Compliment Yourself: Most women are their biggest critic and I'm no different. You have to really love and accept yourself before anyone else will. This was my big goal for 2014. I used to constantly put myself down and believe any critics I had. Now I tell myself I'm beautiful and can do anything. Rupaul always says, "If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?" And that's the truth.
4. Read More: Reading was always my favorite past-time, but as I've gotten older and busier, it's hard to make time to stop and read. Another goal for 2014 was to read more and I'm proud to say I'm on track. My new goal is to read a new book every month. I'll be sharing my latest reads on instagram if you're curious what has peaked my interests lately!
5. Buy The Expensive Lipstick: Being a beauty girl, I'm constantly surrounded by beautiful makeup. Makeup doesn't have to just conceal, but can help make you feel more confident. I love the moment when I'm finishing my daily makeup and I add my lipstick. I feel instantly sexier and ready to tackle my day. So here's my advice: buy the expensive lipstick you've been eyeing and never look back.
6. Set Goals: I'm most confident when I'm reaching and hitting my goals. I have a to-do that I make every month with realistic goals to hit. Things like drink less soda, write 2 blog posts a day, and make someone smile make me feel the more confident. I love buying pretty paper goods (paper source in my fave) to write down my goals. There is no greater feeling than crossing a goal off my list.
So how do you maintain beautiful confidence?
Disclosure: I’d like to thank Bliss for sponsoring today’s post and encouraging me to shine with beautiful confidence!