We can’t all be Esquire’s “Sexiest Woman Alive”, but we can surely look like her thanks to Oribe. The November issue of this men’s magazine showcased the beautiful Scarlett Johansson on the cover; the bombshell actress snagged the “Sexiest Woman Alive” title for a second time! Instead of going for the typical seductive look, Johansson “wanted something more natural”, said Oribe of the inspiration for the style. Oribe Hair Care took Johansson’s movie-star hair to the next level to create a look that was described as an “effortless style and texture that’s very current.”
Luckily for us, this all-naturalè look is an easy hairstyle to replicate, and Oribe has provided us with five easy steps:
- Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to damp hair and power dry so that the hair has movement.
- Then, add Thick Dry Finishing Spray and hit it with the blowdryer again for fullness.
- Using a 2-inch curling iron, enhance natural movement by curling various sections of the hair- some big, some small- to create good texture while avoiding a perfect wave.
- Next, work with hair around the face to create a sexy face-framing texture.
- Finish with Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray for flexible hold and to prevent frizz.