Happy Summer, darlings! I'm so excited for summer, so B-glowing and I teamed up to share my top warm weather beauty picks. Plus, a special giveaway!
1. Lubatti - Delicious Rich Body Lotion (Bergamot & Grapefruit) and Sparkling Eye Gel are great warm weather products. I love the scent of the body lotion for daily wear and the eye gel is soothing. It helps calm redness and reduce puffiness around the eye area. TIP: Pop in the fridge for a cooling effect.
2. butterLONDON The Royals Collection - To celebrate the soon-to-be arrival of the Royal Baby, butterLONDON has created this limited edition set with three of their royal-inspired shades. It includes three shades - Pitter Patter, No More Waity, Katie & Lillibet's Jubilee. These shades are the perfect way to add some shimmer into your summer.
3. Paul & Joe Beaute Cheek Color Compact - Paul & Joe Beaute products are ultra feminine, chic and fun. I love these customizable cheek color compacts. You can choose from ten stunning new shade duos that compliment all complexions. I picked up a few extra Cheek Color Refills to switch out as the seasons change.
5. By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge Lipstick - These lipsticks are moisturizing like a balm, while also filling in wrinkles and fine lines. The finish is glossy with a bold color. I tried #3 (Baby Bloom - rosey pink) and #10 (Berry Bloom).
6. Black BeautyBlender - The beautyblender is the ultimate foundation tool. I was very excited to hear they came out with a black PRO version. It's the same version of the original, but just offered in a new shade. For the warmer months, use it to smooth on tinted moisturizer or cc cream for a natural finish.
7. He-Shi - Can't get a natural tan? Have no fear as He-Shi offers the best products for a natural at-home tan. Start out with their Exfoliating Body Wash. You can use on face and body. The body exfoliator scrubs particles to gently remove dead skin cells whilst micro-dermabrasion crystals smooth the skin in preparation for tanning. After exfoliating it's time for the Express Liquid Tan. Express Liquid Tan is a self tanning bronzer which tans instantly on contact with the skin. You can follow with the Souffle Moisturiser to prolong your tan.
8. Clarisonic Surf Mia2 Sonic Skin Cleansing - It doesn't get any better than a Clarisonic in a fun pattern like this surf shade. Don't forget to enter my giveaway above for a chance to add this beauty to your collection!
What items from b-glowing are on your summer wishlist?