Adam Breuchaud created this subtle nod to the event’s punk theme by creating a bold, “electric blue” smoky eye to complement Anne Hathaway’s flawless, porcelain skin using all Laura Mercier products.
FLAWLESS FACE: A flawless, “clean” face was the perfect canvas for the look.
- Breuchaud first applied Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32), to give Hathaway’s skin an “even, lasting finish.”
- Then, he used a damp sponge to apply Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain ($43) to even out her skin tone and give the skin an “amazingly sheer veil of color.”
- Lastly, he lightly dusted on Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder ($22) to set the Tinted Moisturizer and ensure the skin kept its “dewy finish” throughout the night.
EYES: Breuchaud went with a “bold smoky” eye to pay homage to the “punk” theme.
- First, Breuchaud mixed Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Orchid ($24) with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Deep Night ($23).
- In order to deepen the look, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir ($22) to her lash line and blended the eye liner throughout the corner of her eye using the Laura Mercier Corner Eye Colour Brush ($25).
- Breuchaud added the final touch of glamour by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara in Black ($24) to the top and bottom lashes.
LIPS: Fresh, natural lips complemented the dramatic eye.
- Breuchaud applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Pink Blush ($26), which he described as a “beautiful soft pink” to Hathaway’s lips.