Backstage was full of stunning models, photographers and artists. The Makeup used was MAC Cosmetics led by their lead artist Maud Laceppe. The look was nude/natural. Models were given contoured cheeks, nude eyes and soft lips.
Hair was created by lead hairstylist Leon Gorman of Cutler Salon. The look appeared simple but was intricate.Hair showed a small bun twisted with low knots. Gorman stated he "created a traditional Chinese bun with a little punch."
Step by Step:
- Part hair in the middle.
- Apply a drop of Redken Clear Moisture Instant Polishing Prep Leave-In Cutting and Detangling Lotion to hair.
- Blow hair straight and use a straightening iron if needed.
- Tie hair back into a low ponytail.
- Twist hair up into a bun and secure with pins, letting the ends stick out and up.
- Spray Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray all over.
- Finish with a pop of color using a temporary hair color spray just at the part.
- Redken Clear Moisture Instant Polishing Prep Leave-In Cutting and Detangling Lotion - $13.50
- Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray - $17.00