1. MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara ($19): As a glasses wearer on an everyday basis, I love the ad for this mascara. It definitely makes you want to run out and purchase this. I'm not crazy about MAC mascaras, but I'm considering buying this one.
2. Limited Edition Shu Uemura 24K Gold Eyelash Curler ($24): This cult favorite mascara now comes in gold! I recently was sent the original and it's one of the best I've ever used. If you don't own this yet, I definitely suggest you purchase.
3. Too Faced In Your Dreams Palette ($39): I'm
obsessed in love with the packaging on this palette and Too Faced cosmetics has some of the best pigments. For $39, this is a STEAL.
4. Benefit Watt's Up ($30): I've heard amazing things about this highlighter and I love the unique packaging. I'm curious about the blending part on the bottom. It's something I've never seen before.
5. Bite Limited Edition Luminous Creme Lipstick Set of 5 ($25): Bite Beauty is a huge hit at Sephora and came out with this limited edition set of mini lipsticks. It's super adorable and the colors look gorgeous. Never tried Bite? Learn more about them here.
6. Ultraflesh Gold Mascara ($26): I have the original Ultraflesh mascara and it's amazing, so why not try their new one?
Are you looking forward to any products this month?