Looking for the perfect gift? Take a peek at Beauty in New York City's 2015 Holiday Gift Guides.
Like any beauty lover, I'm a huge fan of palettes. They're compact, offer a variety of options, and are generally more affordable than purchasing individual products. Here are my top 11 picks this holiday season.
1. Zoeva En Taupe Palette (seen above), $28
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette, $35
What I love about this palette is the wide variety of shades. You can still create a simple natural eye, but you can also add a pop of color if desired.
3. Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette, $60
Go bold or go home, according to Urban Decay's new Vice 4 palette.
4. Jane Iredale 'In The Blink Of A Smokey Eye' Kit, $50
A great gift for smokey eye beginners - it even contains a five step-by-step booklet to help create your desired eye look.
5. Dior Couture Creations Palette - Face, Eyes & Lips, $89
Luxurious Dior is sure to impress.
6. Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette, $59
This beauty sold out extremely fast, but you can still find a few floating around eBay and Amazon. The color payoff on these shadows are some of the best I've ever seen. Kat Von D definitely knows color and this palette is the proof!
7. Tarte Greatest Glitz Collector's Set & Portable Palettes, $49
Three removable eye and cheek palettes are just any beauty girl wants during the holiday season. Palettes in neutral, rose gold and smokey help create any look. Set also contains Tarte's best-selling mascara and silky LipSurgence Lip Crème.
8. Tyra Smoky Smize Palette, $39
Tyra Banks' new makeup collection is actually quite good! I first tried the setting spray and knew I need to try more. The Smize Palette for holiday season has is just what you need for classic smokey eyes. My favorite part? The See Your Smize Brush it comes with has a unique angled design.
9. Tory Burch Marrakech Eye Shadow Palette, $65
A Tory Burch Palette with shades of soft metallics in earthy taupe, gold and silver mix with smoky blue.
10. Honest Beauty Everything Makeup Palette, $35
All you need to show your true colors.
11. Smashbox ART. LOVE. COLOR. Master Class, $65
A set of 40 Smashbox must-haves for cheeks and eyes in packaging inspired by groundbreaking artist Yago Hortal.
Any of these palettes on your holiday wishlists?