Another case of the Mondays. The weekend, of course, went far too fast for my liking and I'm still dreaming of longer days. Spring is here and I couldn't be more excited. Saturday was a gorgeous day and it left just a taste of what's to come. I spent the weekend with my 2 month old nephew (cue cuteness overload here), updated my manicure with Dior's Poreclaine 204, a stunning baby blue shade that had everyone in the salon obsessing, and did a little vacation shopping. I'm currently in the midst of finalizing my trip to Vegas in April. Any tips on where to visit, what to eat and do are welcomed! Now, onto the beauty products that are helping me survive Monday...
1. Dove Pistachio Cream Beauty Bar: Dove sent me this delicious beauty bar to try and I was amazed at how wonderful it smelled. It's ultra moisturizing and leaves skin feeling and looking great. It's definitely the perfect soap to switch to this spring.
2. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics 'Plastic Passion' Lip Tars: Nothing says spring more than a bold, gorgeous lip. My new favorites are OCC's Plastic Passion collection. A range of pastel matte and shimmering metallic liquid lipsticks will work for multiple complexions and are sure to wow. Lip Tars are intensely pigmented and wear all day for little to no touch ups. Lip Tars are 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so what's not to love?
3. The Beauty Edit To Celebrate NET-A-PORTER's First Year Of Beauty: NET-A-PORTER Beauty celebrated their first year of beauty last week and hosted a special event in NYC. They showcased the newest innovations and brands to shop on their website. I had the privilege to meet with brands like KILIAN, ILIA, O&M, and more! NET-A-PORTER is the beauty destination to shop for products and I just love browsing their site daily. To help this Monday I'm using Estelle & Thlid's Super Bio Active Magic Duo to plump and smooth my skin.
4. Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic: After Molly Sims ditched her blond hair to go red for Nexxus, I knew I had to test their color assure line. My hair isn't dyed, but the line works for all hair types, and my new obsession is this glossing tonic. It seals & protects hair strands, while keeping color vibrant. It repels water to keep hair luminous. If you love hair that looks shiny and healthy, you'll want to try this.
5. Ciate Flower Manicure: What better way to start off a Monday than with flowers? If you can't have actual pretty blooms then try Ciate's new flower manicure. This step by step guide helps you create an intricate pattern on nails by scattering natural flowers onto a clear topcoat.
Hope these products help get your week off to a great start. See anything you plan on trying?