Lancôme is one of those brands that comes out with a collection and you know immediately that it's going to be amazing. I, like most of you, have been a fan of Lancôme for years. I remember being about ten years old and going into Lord & Taylor with my mother. She wanted to pick up some new makeup and something sparkly caught my eye. It was (of course) a Lancôme product. All I remember is a tiny gorgeous bottle of glitter that cost around $30. I begged and finally my mother caved and bought it for me. I still have that product till this day because it holds a special place in my heart as my first ever beauty product. But back to present day... say hello to Lancôme's Spring 2013 Collection Collection - In Love. Could the name be anymore perfect? I doubt it. The collection is a beautiful. Classic yet modern. Sweet yet sultry. The collection has it all. From bright Khôl pencils to creamy-powder eye shadows, you have to get your hands on it.
Here is what is included in the collection:
- Blush in Love ($49) - Available in both a coral-based shade and a mix of fuchsia and orange, Blush in Love sculpts cheekbones and infuses them with a glow.
- Dewy Mist ($37) - Enriched with essential oils, this Dewy Mist refines pores, smooths skins and offers intense hydration while creating a natural, dewy finish.
- Baume in Love ($26) - These Shea Butter-packed neon-translucent Baume in Love shades awaken lips’ natural color for a bitten effect.
- Vernis in Love ($15) - Designed to perfectly complement the Baume in Love hues, these new limited-edition Vernis in Love shades brighten up your nails and toes with the perfect pop of color.
- Khôl in Love ($26) - Accentuate your eyes with three new bright, richly pigmented shades of Khôl in Love for smudge-proof definition.
- Color Design Infinité 24H ($24.50) - Available in six luxe shades for spring, the creamy-powder formula of Color Design Infinité 24H creates a romantic, sensual vibe or a bold and dramatic look that will last.
|From Left to Right - Baume in Love's Rose in Love, Urban Ballet & Midnight Rose|
|From Left to Right - Color Design Infinite 24H in Perpetual Pink, Persistent Peach, Evermore Lilac & Khôl in Love Chocolate Affair|
|Blush in Love - Peche Joue-Joue|
|From Left to Right - Dewy Mist & Vernis in Love Rose Macaron|
Will you be checking out Lancôme's Spring 2013 Color Collection?
*DISCLOSURE: PRODUCTS SEEN ABOVE SENT FOR CONSIDERATION