Illamasqua I’mperfection Collection for Spring 2013 celebrates imperfections. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with David Horne, Director of Product Development for Illamasqua to introduce this collection. His creative genius helps shape each collection and I was in awe as he shared his visions. The collection encourages you to showcase your true self. "So show off your freckles. Make beauty spots more beautiful. Shine a light on your birthmarks. And be proud of your scars. Because life isn't about finding yourself, life is about celebrating who you really are." The collection features speckled nail varnish, a vibrant pink lip, a unique contouring brush and much more!
- Nail Varnish in FRECKLE ($17.00)
- Nail Varnish in SPECKLE ($17.00)
- Nail Varnish in MOTTLE ($17.00)
- Nail Varnish in FRAGILE ($17.00)
- Nail Varnish in SCARCE ($17.00)
- Powder Blusher Duo in LOVER & HUSSY ($43.23)
- Lipstick in MODEST ($24.00)
- Intense Lipgloss in SHOOT ($20.00)
- Precision Ink in ABYSS ($27.50)
- Blush Up Brush ($40.00)
Nail Varnish // in Freckle
Blush-Up Brush // The ultimate contour brush
Illamasqua I’mperfection Collection is availiable now at Sephora, ASOS and Illamasqua.
*DISCLOSURE: PRODUCTS SEEN ABOVE SENT FOR CONSIDERATION