I don't know about you, but I'm OBSESSED with Instagram. I take tons of beauty photos and realized recently that I never share them on my blog. Is this something you would like to see? Let me know and I'll make it a weekly feature! Follow me on instagram: @beautyinnewyork. I'd love to have you. ❤
- Seeing P!nk at the Izod Center was amazing - She is such a fantastic performer and the Mrs. and I had a blast. Did I mention she flew over my head? (literally) See here -https://vine.co/v/bDHj3PT5uUU.
- New lippys from Lancome's Spring "In Love" Collection. Aren't they gorgeous?! Shades seen are Rose In Love, Midnight Rose & Urban Ballet.
- New Sultra Beauty hair tools to try - The new 1.5 inch rod is perfection.
- Preview of TooFaced's new Spring 2013 collection.
- New Anastasia beauty launches - I'm loving their new eyeliner.
- Delicious Bite Beauty matte creme lipsticks - Such a gorgeous group of shades and the lipsticks are so smooth.
- My hair after having a #hairdate with the Sultra Beauty team (special thanks to Omar Lopez for making me look good). He used the 1.5 inch rod to create my curls.
- ::Drools:: A peek at Buxom's new full bodied lipstick collection. I can't get enough of these!
- I visited Sticky's Finger Joint on West 8th and fell in love. The chicken fingers were delicious and I vowed to return soon. I had the Bada Bing (Chicken Parm in finger form) and the Mrs. had one of the spicy fingers. Yummy.
- Lastly, say hello to Zoya's Pixie Dust collection. Textured goodness.
Are you on Instagram?