It's been quite some time since I've done a favorites post. I try so many products that my list tends to be huge and I can never narrow it down. Being a beauty blogger - I have the wonderful opportunity to discover new and exciting brands on an everyday basis. Here are my top picks for the month of November.
From Left to Right:
- Caress Endless Kiss - Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood ($2.99, Target): This delicious smelling body wash is just what I need after a long day. The blend of sweet and spicy leaves skin feeling silky smooth.
- Amika Ceramic Styler, 1.25 Inch, Pink Cheetah ($125, Beauty.com): Amika makes my favorite flat irons and this version is fashionable and works great. This tool can be used to create straight, wavy and curly styles. It's gentle on hair and easy to use. Definitely worth the price point!
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil ($28, Apothica): One of the most common questions I get asked is, "Can I use an oil cleansing if my skin is oily?" The answer is YES. DHC's deep cleansing oil is a unique, water-soluble formula that removes all the pore-clogging dirt from face, leaving it soft and protected with Olive Oil and Vitamin E.
- Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath ($40, Nordstrom): Bubble baths lovers need this in their life. It instantly transforms your bath into a decadent honey moisture bath with foaming bubbles. Includes a wooden honey dipper to run under running water. Almond Coconut Fragrance is a warm fragrance rich with powdered sugar, vanilla extract and a hint of cinnamon (yum!)
- nuNATT's NAAT Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask ($6, Walgreens): I'm always on the hunt for the best hair mask. My hair is extremely frizzy and Keratin treatments help to minimize the frizz. This mask helped increase hydration and repair hair fibers. At only $6 a bottle - I highly recommend trying this product.
- C.O. Bigelow's No. 12 Rose Salve ($5.50, C.O. Bigelow): This popular balm is a must-have due to its ability to care for lips and beautify skin. Emulsified with extra-soothing rose extract, it helps ease irritation and condition the skin. The best part about this product is it can be used on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, and chapped or very dry skin patches.
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish ($18, Sephora): Flake Away is definitely a new addition to my shower routine. I've recently become obsessed with exfoliating my entire body and this polish is designed to do just that. The polish is made from shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt, and sugar. I love using this with my Cleanlogic cloth.
- Cleanlogic Stretch Bath and Shower Cloth ($4.99, Walgreens): This miracle cloth removes dull, dry skin and is designed to stretch to reach any part of your body. Keep this in your shopping to instantly reveal smooth, soft skin.
What are your favorite products this month?
This post contains a sample product sent for consideration. For more information, please read my Disclosure.