Tanya Taylor's Spring Summer 2013 presentation showed off the trend of "flawless skin and natural brows." Uzo, NARS International Lead Makeup Stylist described it as, "channeling Natalie Wood from the early 60s at the famous Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados." UZO created the look for the show using these NARS products below.
· Sheer Glow Foundation
· Copacabana Illuminator
· Copacabana Multiple (applied to cheekbone only)
· PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· All About Eve Duo Eyeshadow (pink side)
· Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
· Bali, Bengali, or Blondie Eyeshadow (on brows)
· Tonga Lip Liner Pencil
· Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
· Barbarella Lipstick
All products are availiable at NARS Cosmetics.
What do you think of this natural trend?