Ask anyone and they'll tell you, I've got wavy hair. I've always been pretty good with makeup, but hair was never my thing. I always thought it was just me and that nothing would ever help me achieve the looks I so desired. Most of my days are spent with my hair left down (kind of a wash & go) or up in a ridiculously messy bun. I just can't get into hair tools. Then I discovered Sultra The Bombshell Curling Iron. You may be asking yourself, "Well, if she has wavy hair, what does she need a curling iron for??" That's the beauty of it. No matter what type of hair you have, this can make it ten times better.
The Sultra Bombshell is a curling iron with a 1" rod. It curls your hair in half the time of traditional clip irons. The Bombshell's smooth rod barrel provides constant, even 360 degree heat.You simply wrap your hair around the rod barrel for smooth, sexy curls. Package contains pink safety gloves to protect you from the heat (it gets super hot!) and has universal voltage.
So why should you get it? Here are my top ten reasons you need the bombshell:
1. It's easy: I have to admit, I kind of looked at it and thought it could be a huge fail. I was stunned by how easy it was to use. You literally wrap your hair around the barrel, hold and BAM, stunning curls.
2. It's fast: It literally took me about fifteen minutes to use and I've got a TON of hair. You won't have to worry about time with this curler.
3. It's reliable: The sturdy packaging definitely lasts longer than most and is made well.
4. Curls stay without hairspray: I don't know what is the secret behind this, but the curls stay without hairspray. I barely ever use hairspray and I couldn't believe my curls lasted all day. Normally with regular curling irons, my hair falls flat in minutes, but not with Sultra.
5. It's affordable: Okay, so you're probably thinking, $130! Affordable, for who?! When you think about what your getting and how many looks you can do, it's a steal.
6. It repairs: The Japanese Kyocera Ceramic Technology mends and defends hair while your style.
7. No lines: The bombshell creates the curls or waves you want in half the time with no lines caused by clip curling irons.
8. You can create tons of different looks: Sephora had these awesome tutorials for looks that I loved. Check them out below:
9. It's sexy: Okay, maybe this isn't the best reason, but I think the whole "bombshell" sleek rod packaging is sexy. I love the appearance of the product and since mine is pink, it just screams girly.
10. It helps with frizz: My hair is one giant frizz ball. I use products to main the beast, but I still find that my frizz returns. When I use the Sultra, I find my frizz is noticeably less and my hair is super soft.
All and all, super impressed with my new Sultra and definitely recommend to anyone who is dying for gorgeous waves or curls. Retail is $130 at Sephora.
Have you ever experienced Sultra The Bombshell?
*PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN POST WERE PROVIDED FOR POTENTIAL REVIEW*