My Top 5 Blushes:
1. Benefit Bella Bamba: This blush is described as a, "A watermelon-pink blush laced with shimmering gold undertones." Benefit is known for their adorable, fun packaging. This blush comes with a mirror tucked inside a magnetic closure with a flip-top lid. Since bold cheeks are one of the hot trends for summer, this blush can help you achieve that perfect bright cheek.
Retail: $28 at Sephora
2. Stila Custom Color Blush: I'm actually in love with this blush. Initially when I saw this blush in the pan, I thought it was way too bright to be wore everyday and then I learned it's a "custom blush." The best part about this blush is it perfectly matches everyone skin tone. It's literally "a one-shade-fits-all powder blush" that reacts with your skin's PH to the perfect shade for you! It's takes away the headache of trying to find the perfect blush.
Retail: $20 at Sephora
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Doll Face: This blush is part of Tarte's new line focusing completely on Amazonian Clay. The benefits of Amazonian Clay is that it works with all skin types. Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to help keep skin balanced and your product in place. If your skin is dry, the clay will help to nourish and hydrate the skin. This blush works with every skin type and results in blush that last 12 hours long. Now who doesn't love 12 hour wear?!
Retail: $25 at Sephora
4. Nars Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm & Laguna: Obviously NARS Orgasm Blush HAD to be on the list, because it's one of the best blushes out there. This blush is described as, " A peachy, pink with shimmer." It's look amazing on any skin tone. I love the perfect, subtle glow it gives the cheeks.
Retail: $27 at Sephora
5. E.L.F. Studio Blush in Candid Coral: I love this blush, because it's the most affordable of the bunch. For the beauty lover on the budget, this is the perfect alternative. The Candid Coral is a soft peach color that gives a nice glow to the cheeks. At only $3 for this blush, it's a definite steal!
Retail: $3 at e.l.f.
What are some of your favorite blushes?