Jennifer Lopez looks gorgeous as usual. I love all her makeup looks featured in this video but the best is the one seen below.
This look is stunning and actually pretty hard to pull off. I must have watched the video at least six times to see the colors that were actually used. The main color on her lid is a mix of white and gold. The liners used appear to be a true black and deep blue. Here's how my version of her look turned out:
Don't mind my "nasty" face. I was trying to get a perfect shot of my eyes!
Close Up of Eyes:
Here's the products I used to achieve this look:
List of Products:
1. BH Cosmetics Palette #2
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
3. Duo Eyelash Adhesive Clear
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
5. Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler
6. ENF 7 Eyelashes
7. Bdellium Tools Brush 780
8. Crown Brush C210 Small Chisel Fluff
9. Maybelline Eyeshadow Brush (I got this a while back in a pharmacy for super discount & I love it!!)
10. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
11. Sephora Collection Platinum Lash & Eyebrow Comb #21
12. Nyx Cosmetics White Pencil Eyeliner
13. Stila Carbon Black Liquid Liner
14. Maybelline Blue Retractable Liner
I used the gold color in the middle and the white color on the left on the entire lid. The last color on the right was my highlight color under the brow.
I mixed both these black colors and used them on my bottom lash line.
The blue in the middle was used to line my upper lash line.
List of Products:
1. Sephora Baby Doll Lip Gloss
2. Elf Cosmetics Contour Brush
3. MAC Myth Lipstick
4. Too Faced Foundation in Perfect Nude
5. Cover FX Conceal FX in Light/Medium
6. Benefit Pore Fessional
7. Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in Natural Radiance
8. Victoria's Secret Highlight Powder
9. Benefit Hello Flawless in Honey
10. Nyx Cosmetics Bronzer Powder
11. Nars Duo in Laguna/Orgasm
12. Sephora Collection Professional Platinum Concealer Airbrush #57 (This brush is AMAZING for concealer-- A MUST HAVE!)
13. Sephora Collection Professional Platinum Blush Brush #49
14. Sephora Collection Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45
Steps To Achieve This Look:
Apply primer all over lid.
Apply white & gold eyeshadow on whole lid and on the lower lash line
Use blue shadow to lightly line your upper lid
Using a black eyeliner line your upper lid and wing out as desired
Continue by lining your lower lash line with black eyeliner and wing that out also!
Using a dark blue eyeliner draw neatly a blue line above your crease (this is the most difficult part--making sure it stays neat!)
Take a dark blue eyeshadow and trace over line. Blend softly
Use a light highlight color under your brows
Coat lashes with a volumizing mascara. You want your lashes as dramatic as possible!
Grab a pair of long false eyelashes and place them on
Once eyelashes are on, trace the upper lash line with black liquid liner to cover glue
Coat false lashes with mascara
Take a white eyeliner and line your inner lash line
Lastly: Fill in brows as desired
After you've moisturized, apply primer all over face
Apply illuminating tinted moisturizer for a soft glow
Use concealer wherever needed
Apply powder to set the foundation
Apply bronzer and sweep towards temples
Add blush on the apple of your cheek
Use powder highlighter on cheeks and bridge of nose
Apply a nude colored lipstick
Top with a natural or light pink gloss
That's all there is to it! It takes a little practice to perfect it, but once it's complete it actually looks really amazing. My best friend, Emily, was over and she was perfectly surprised at how great it looked once I finished.
Anyone else going to try and channel their inner Jennifer Lopez?